Kömmerling 70 AD
- Classical offset window with slim profile sight lines.
- Enhanced thermal resistance with a Uf value up to 1.2 W/(m2K).
- Wide glazing range up to 44 mm thick for installation of triple and special functional glazing.
- Perfected noise protection for enhanced quality of living.
- Lasting value thanks to durable quality on the highest level.
- Ultra modern technology for great handling ease and reliable functionality.
- Available in white and in wood grain, plain and metallic colour laminates.
KÖMMERLING 70 AD is a modern double seal window system with a construction depth of 70 mm. This system is characterised by perceptible heating cost savings, high noise protection, reliable burglary protection, and a wide range of design options.
Modern window system in its class.
KÖMMERLING 70 AD unites every conceivable requirement in its small construction depth – whether classical design, the best engineering properties with this construction depth, long-lived quality, or environmental protection.
The KÖMMERLING 70 AD window system is based on an innovative
Five chamber technology. Above all, the optional modern triple glazing or the special functional glazing up to 44 mm thick enhances considerably the thermal and sound insulation values. With respect to the fasteners too, KÖMMERLING 70 AD leaves no wish unfulfilled. Thanks to an extensive ancillaries programme, old windows can be replaced with new ones with complete ease.